In Case of Accident
Call us on 1800 015 055 and we will:
- Arrange for the damaged vehicle to be towed to one of our repair centres, no matter where or when the accident occurs.
- Arrange a replacement vehicle for you immediately.
- Have the vehicle quoted, assessed and repaired.
- Provide a full guarantee of all parts and repairs completed.
- Assist you with lodging your insurance claim and liaise with the insurance assessor on-site or online, so your repair can be taken care of as quickly as possible.
Dealing with insurance claims can be daunting and stressful, but they do not need to be. We are here to help. According to NSW law you have the right to choose your repairer. Regardless of what your insurance company might say.
With comprehensive insurance cover some insurance companies do not always include a courtesy vehicle. We will offer you a courtesy vehicle, as well as giving you advice on insurance.
We can also provide a like for like service, where your car can be replaced with a similar vehicle from a third party if the accident is not your fault and the money for this would be taken from the person who caused the accident or their insurer.
If you've just been involved in an accident, try to record as many of the following details as possible to assist you in your insurance claim:
- Date & Time of Accident
- Number of vehicles involved
- Number of vehicles towed
- Persons injured (and details)?
- Accident location - street, suburb, intersection and/or nearest cross street
- Other drivers full names
- Other drivers addresses
- Other drivers phone numbers (mobile, home & work)
- Other drivers Driver's License numbers (incl. State & expiry)
- Other Drivers dates of birth
- Makes/models of all other vehicles
- Registration numbers of all other vehicles
- Insurance companies of all other vehicles
- Witnesses names and contact details, if applicable
- Attending Police Officer/s names, if applicable
- Police Report/Event Number, when obtained.